The Spiegel 60609 does not necessary require maintenance. However, if you are a daily or frequent sewer, you may notice the build up of lint and debris in the bobbin area. In the event you notice this, it's best to use compressed air (such as the kind you use to clean your keyboard) and spray it into the bobbin area, in the thread take up and even under the end cap. You can access this by unscrewing the one screw. Any general sewing machine oil can be applied to the moving parts in the machine
Articles in this section
- General overview of the 60609 Sewing Machine
- Does my Spiegel 60609 require any maintenance?
- How do I connect my Spiegel 60609 to the Spiegel Sewing App?
- How do I install the Bobbin and drop the Feed Dogs?
- How do I sew basic hems on my 60609?
- How do I sew ruffles and pleats?
- How do I thread the lower portion of the machine?
- How do I thread the upper portion of the machine?
- How do I use my Stitch Cam?
- How do I use the monogramming features of the 60609?